Release Date: 1985
Distributor: Caballero Video
Director: Bud Lee
Starring: Beverly Bliss, Cheri Janvier (as Cheri Johnavar), Colleen Brennan, Debra Lynn, Hyapatia Lee, Josephine Carrington, Buffy Davis (as Page Turner), Patti Petite (as Petite Luv), Stevie Taylor, Bud Lee, F.M. Bradley, Jesse Eastern, Jon Martin, Marc Wallice (as Marc Goldberg), Mike Horner, Peter North, Tony Martino (as Tony Martin)
* Scene 1. Beverly Bliss, Jesse Eastern
* Scene 2. Debra Lynn, Mike Horner
* Scene 3. Buffy Davis, Jon Martin, Peter North, Stevie Taylor
* Scene 4. Colleen Brennan, Hyapatia Lee
* Scene 5. Bud Lee, Josephine Carrington
* Scene 6. F.M. Bradley, Cheri Janvier
* Scene 7. Hyapatia Lee, Marc Wallice, Tony Martino
* Scene 8. Colleen Brennan, Jesse Eastern
* Scene 9. Hyapatia Lee, Mike Horner
* Scene 10. Elmo Lavino, guy, Patti Petite
Description: In Days of Old When Knights Were Bold, and Lusty Ladies Were Bawdy… You’ll Find This Tale of Canterbury is Definitely Very Naughty!
Hyapatia Lee is your hostess in the most erotic version of Geoffrey Chaucer’s 13th century classic you’ll ever see! The sets are fabulous, the costumes sensational, and the sex is hotter than HOT. Join in the lusty merriment as a group of pilgrims recounts one ribald tale after another on their way to Canterbury.
First there’s the classic “Miller’s Tale,” where a miserly miller cheats two students (Jon Martin & Peter North) until the miller’s wife (Stevie Taylor) and daughter (Page Turner) repay the boys with a piston-pumping daisy chain. Playing a gypsy, Hyapatia has a sizzling girl-girl encounters with his wife of Bath (Colleen Brennan), while later she inflames the crystal balls on the two gypsy studs!
There are many, many more Ribald Tales of Canterbury. And as our lusty travelers reach their final destination, the romantic air of their journey lingers on to become a reality!